Nagoya Consultant at RPA Leader
Global Leader in Robotic Process Automation
Pre-IPO Global Company | International Environment | Exceptional Salary Package
Our Client offers artificial intelligence software that helps companies automate tasks. Company's mantra is to provide "one robot for every person," which means they promise to double a company's workforce without hiring more people, shifting people from repetitive tasks to more complex ones.
Founded in Europe before moving to New York, our Client is a VC darling. It's a Pre-IPO startup which raised two giant rounds in 2018 alone, climbing from a $1.1 billion valuation to $3 billion. It says that its annual revenue run rate has hit $150 million and believes it is the fastest growing enterprise software company in history.
- Be a master of the most advanced RPA tool.
- Ensuring Client requirements get translated into workflow in the best way by understanding product specifics.
- Making sure RPA platform solution is implemented with company's best practice.
- Exposure to a wide variety of technology problems and their solutions in client RPA environment.
- Identifying upgrading platform needs with the client needs and the technology.
- Bachelor (Computer Science is a plus), Master or Doctor Degree.
- Fluent written and spoken Japanese is mandatory.
- Overall 5-10 years working experience in IT programming and application architecture.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in programming is a must.
- .Net experience is preferable.
- Permanent employee.
- Flex time (core hours 10 AM - 3 PM)
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.