MSL Specialist - Immuno-Oncology
Join a Group Developing one of the Most Attractive Pipelines in Immuno-Oncology
Choose an organic-growth company and strongly collaborate with R&D
- European-based, this company is one of the oldest pharmaceutical with 50,000 employees all around the world.
- They are reputed to develop all their products by themselves, without help of ventures capitals. In Oncology they recently got a new indication for a launched product in Japan and expect to grow their business in the next years.
- Build relationship with KOLs and cultivate it as scientific peers and advocates
- Execute the Medical Plan from the Medical Affairs department to ensure a good branding of the product
- Gather opinions and competitive insights and influence the strategic direction of MA
- Support local, regional and national education programs to fulfil Unmet Medical Needs
- Support Clinical Development activities by gathering Medical insights from stakeholders
- PhD and Japanese speaking ability mandatory
- Pharma experience and/or Immunology/Oncology experience highly preferred
- Internal career opportunities related to R&D and Global
- Company's benefits