MSL Oncology - Global Pharmaceutical
A well-estbalished company starting an promising Oncology business in Japan
Important Global interaction and training provided in Europe
- The client is a Global company with HQ based in Europe and is dedicated to the innovation of treatments in Cardiovascular, Immune/Inflammtory, Neurology and Oncology. The company covers 150 countries and 100,000 patients worldwide.
- They have bought the Oncology business from another global company and is a new rising star with 2 new compounds recently in the market.
- Main mission is to develop and build relationships with KOLs by : discussing current status of diseases, co-ordinate publication management with them, attend and organise advisory boards/meetings, support data generation and IIT (Investigator initiated trials)
- Share information in-house with the other departments and support their understanding of the TA. Develop materials for Medical professionals
- Liaison between internal departments and KOLs, societies and patent groups. Identification of clinical research studies/investigators
- Compliance : comply with MA ethical code - maitain sufficient medical knowledge
- 3 years Oncology experience
- MSL experience
- High science degree is welcome but not mandatory
- People Management is welcome but not mandatory
- Regular local and occasional travels
- Training in Europe may be required