Mobile Product Manager/Architect at Global UC Company
Global Unified Communication Leader
Global Work Environment | Good Salary Package | Work/Life Balance
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and one of the fastest growing Unified Communication companies and also a purpose-built to redefine mobile network economics for Communication Service Providers (CSPs). Our client's innovative solutions pave the way to 5G with 100% software-based, end-to-end, Cloud Native network solutions.
- Identify innovative solutions to meet customer requirements and challenges;
- Develop comprehensive and detailed functional requirements covering all aspects of the product or feature, and present these to the larger systems engineering team and R&D
- Work with and understand protocol specifications to ensure successful multi-vendor interoperability across complex end-to-end solutions;
- Work with partners and 3rd party vendors in to close on requirements and build winning end-to-end solutions;
- Work closely with R&D to ensure implementation meets requirements;
The Successful Applicant
- Overall industry experience of 10 years and above;
- Software development experience between 7 to 10+ years with min of 5 years in mobile app development (IOS / android). Should have worked on at least one Mobile app development project end to end which has been launched commercially (posted in playstore / AppStore);
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a System Architect role. Need to be in sync with the latest technologies and frameworks in mobile app development on both iOS and Android platforms;
- Knowledge of telecommunications signaling protocols preferred (SIP, MSRP, RTP, etc) and IMS / VoLTE domain. Candidates with prior experience in developing VOIP / VOLTE / RCS clients will be an added advantage;
- Ability to understand all layers of the software, i.e stack, application, UI / UX, SDK, etc will be an added advantage;
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.