Mobile BSE at Global OS Company
Global OS Company
International Working Environment | Flexibility | Competitive Salary
About Our Client
Our client is a global provider of OS technologies, superior products and solutions, experts in mobile, IoT, automotive, and enterprise. Our client has established strong partnerships with the world -leading technology companies, including semiconductor, component, terminal, software, and internet providers, as well as mobile carriers.
- As the communication channel between Customer and offshore team, responsible for customer task transmission, communication, coordination, and reporting
- Support offshore PM/leader to well understand customer's requirement and perform project management
- Support offshore engineers to communicate with customer on technical topics and develop with some special equipment that only available in Tokyo
- Support offshore testers to communicate with customer on verification topics and test with some special equipment that only available in Tokyo
The Successful Applicant
- Familiar with Android system and development methodology
- Familiar with one or more domains in Android Security, DRM, Enterprise and NFC/Felica
- Challenger and always willing to learn new knowledge and technology
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.