Mobile Android Developer-5G Project
NO Japanese language skill needed
Hands-on technical role with great career path and competitive salary
Our client is a fast growing innovation company, consist of a group of international people who love travel and having fun in lives. They provide professional technology service to clients, mainly focused on the high edge network solutions.
- Work on incredibly high profile customer projects in a highly skilled team.
- You will be part of the Android development team and will be involved in the development of next generation OTT VOIP /VoWifi / VoLTE and RCS client for Android and iOS devices.
- You will be actively involved in the design and development of assigned modules for the clients and will be part of the agile scrum team.
- Good programming skills on Java with good application design skills.
- Good understanding of frameworks like Dagger, RxJava, RxAndroid etc.
- Sound knowledge on android components and frameworks (Content providers, Broadcast receivers, services, activities, fragments, UI layouts etc.)
- Build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code (with use of unit testing).
- Capability to optimize code against limited CPU, memory, storage, and network resources.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Competitive salary: up to 8M, depends on development experience.
- Comprehensive employee insurance (Social and employment, transportation allowance).
- Great office location in central Tokyo.
- International working environment and great career path.
- Skill up opportunities.