Microsoft .NET Architect
English-speaking opportunity and international culture
Great choice for work/life balance and IT career path
About Our Client
Large, Tokyo-based IT Consulting firm specializing in various software suites.
* Responsible for technical design and development of applications, GUI and related databases for Medical CRM reporting and maintenance functions.
* Produce high level and detailed documentation and gain sign off
The Successful Applicant
* Experience with .NET Framework and Visual Studio IDE
* Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Experience
* Strong proficiency with relational data models
* Complete understanding of data warehouse architecture, star schemas and snowflakes.
* Certain understanding of SQL and Oracle 10 database technology.
[IT project team member competency]
* Experience in working various Business and IT teams as one team to achieve the agreed business outcomes
* Strong understanding of SDLC
* Proactive self starter who is able to work with minimal supervision
* Strong written/verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to produce design documentation
* Demonstrated strong analytical, conceptual, problem solving and commitment to quality
What's on Offer
Total annual salary is flexible but is targeted at around 6 - 7 million JPY per year. Benefits are flexible and are comparable to industry norms.
Flexible hours, and limited or no overtime.