- Work in a top tier company in the industry
- Gain extensive sales skills
Our client is the world leader player in providing solutions within the food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services.
- Development and delivery of sales proposals and conducting detailed presentations for effective product demonstration.
- Build a business plan for each account developing strong client relationships.
- Plan daily activities, including customer visits and establish quantitative and qualitative objectives to achieve.
- Follow market and competition evolution, relaying information to senior staff.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
Participate in face-to-face and remote selling to our new and existing customers, selling directly or indirectly through various sales channels
- Bachelor's degree
- More than 3 year experience in marketing & sales (preferred in food industry, and/or trading company)
- General knowledge of food industry practices (such as risk management / products / trade flow / regulations / food safety).
- Presentation, Marketing and Negotiation techniques that focuses on long-term "win-win" outcomes with customers
- Effective CRM(client relationship management) skills
- English communication skills at business level (verbal, written), TOEIC 800 and above
- Japanese communication skills at native level (verbal, written)
Potential career growth and chance to work with a market leader