Merchandising opportunity at a global luxury brand
Over 1000 stores worldwide and around 200 in Japan alone
About Our Client
An American luxury company founded over 70 years ago, mostly known for its accessories and premium bags. This brand has maintained its strong presence globally, through a multichannel distribution strategy. Currently, there are over 1000 stores worldwide and around 200 in Japan alone.
- Work closely with the business owner and formulate buying strategies.
- Partner with the marketing team to ensure key initiatives and product ideas are supported through the various communication platforms.
- Conduct regular market research on trends, competitors, sales and product performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in buying and/or merchandising, preferably in fashion or luxury.
- Good understanding of the fashion industry.
- PC-skills (Microsoft)
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Bonus