Medical Information Specialist
Join an Leading Global American CRO
Establish an global career path within Clinical Operations
- An leading American Contract Research Organisation that provides drug development and laboratory services.
- Provide professional and accurate solutions related to medical information inquiries received via phone, email, or other channels.
- Formulate answers by following client approved resources and guidelines.
- Record important inquiries or adverse product complaints.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of project and corporate policies and procedures including client products, SOPs, protocols, GCPs, and applicable regulatory requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent language skills (comprehension, speaking, reading and writing);
- Fluency skills in a second language may be required
- Proficient computer and keyboarding skills
- Great work life balance.
- An global career path within clinical operations.