- As Medical Information Officer, be the first member of Japan MI center
- Join an exciting adventure for a company starting in Japan!
About Our Client
- PrimeVigilance was created in 2008 by former Drug Regulators to provide PV services to Pharma and biotech companies. Thos include detection - assessment - prevention of adverse effects. https://www.michaelpage.co.jp/en/clientprofile/primevigilance
- Their presence in 100 countries cover 150 Pharmaceutical clients.
- Their growth and their unique speciality in digitalization of Pharmagovilance/Medical Information services lead them to Japan where they are starting their activities.
- Handle Medical Information inquiries in Japanese with possibility of using English depending on client's requirements (this could include translations)
- Build and develop FAQs to be able to respond the HCPs inquiries respcting time and effectiveness matters
- Create strong relationships with clients here in Japan becoming their MI agent
- Being able to accurately identify adverse effects and other special situations events
- Be responsible for quality-check processes
- Keep up with different SOPs and, regulations and compliance rules
- Devlop second line responses and escalations, involving scientific literature when needed
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Life-Sciences (Pharmacist, Nurse, Biology, etc.)
- Medical Information experience
- Non-Japanese speaking candidates will not be selected
What's on Offer
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Dynamic and fast-growing team
- Career development
- Trainings in MI and PV provided