Medical Information, Associate Director - Rare Diseases
1200万円 - 1600万円
Be in charge of Rare Diseases medical/drug information
Product recently approved and entering the market!
- Rare Diseases Pharmaceutical company
- Product recently approved and another pipeline in focus!
- Create/review standard response letter and FAQs
- Ensure that responses to HCPs are in line with internal policies and Insmed Regulations
- Conduct scientific literature searches and summarise clinical study reports
- Support Global Medical Information
- Medical Information experience
- Life Science degree (Pharmacist license is a plus)
- Non-Japanese speakers will not be selected
- Opportunity to fill medical gaps in rare diseases and expand your network to top KOLs
- Join a company proud of their product and their people