You can make good use of your expertise in Rare Disease.
You can work in an international environment.
About Our Client
The client is a global, R&D-driven biopharmaceutical company and the #1 pharmaceutical company in Japan.
It has an unwavering dedication to put people first and put importantance on our values of Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance.
It is united by over 230 years of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
- Develop evidence generation portion for Medical Strategy and Japan Medical Affairs Plan (JMAP), e.g., Medical Affairs Company Sponsored Study (MACS), Post Marketing SurveilIance (PMS), Health Economics and Outcome Research (HEOR), and Investigator Initiated Sponsored Research (IISR)
- Analyze environment of Therapeutic Area (TA), i.e. healthcare system, competitor, regulatory in/out Japan, clinical development plan, life cycle management and incorporate those on the strategies and plans Accountable for review concept and protocol for MACS, PMS, HEOR and IISR
- Accountable for review and approve TA specific promotional and non-promotional materials
- Provide medical insight on draft Package Insert (PI)
- Co-chair Product Strategy Team (PST), and chair Medical Matrix Team (MMT) in order to ensure alignment with commercial counterparts based on brand strategy in each product/project Engage KOLs based on TA Medical Strategy and JMAP
- Plan and support execution of Advisory Board Meeting (ABM), and act as back-up presenter in the absence of Field Medical Director (FMD)
- Provide input on JMA publication plans on MACS, IISR, PMS and HEOR Act as back up to Scientific Advisor (SA) to conduct scientific trainings of internal JMA colleagues (On-boarding/Continuous trainings) and MSL assessment test (Disease Test, Oral Assessment)
The Successful Applicant
- Expertise in relevant disease area
- More than three years of pharma industry experience (Medical, research, clinical science and/or etc.)
- Clinical and scientific understanding of clinical studies, evidence generation and data evaluation etc.
- Awareness of the healthcare environment in Japan and needs of external customers
- Excellent English skills
- Previous Medical Affairs experience
- M.D. license
- Clinical science background in relevant disease/scientific area
- TOEIC score over 800
- Ph.D. degree with research experience (desired)
What's on Offer
- Allowances: Commutation, Housing, Overtime Work etc.
- Salary Increase: Annually
- Bonus Payment: Twice a year
- Working Hours: Headquarters (Osaka/ Tokyo) 9:00-17:30
- Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, May Day, Year-End Holidays etc. (approx. 123 days in a year)
- Paid Leaves: Annual Paid Leave, Special Paid Leave, Refresh Leave, Maternity Leave, Childcare Leave, Family
- Nursing Leave, Philanthropy Leave.
- Flexible Work Styles: Flextime, Telework