- Use nursing expertise to support patients in need of healthcare access.
- Opportunity to utalize bilingual skill set.
- A global medical services company that is well established with a extensive portfolio of clients, assisting in their organisations health care services.
- Work in close proximity to responsible locations.
- Coordinate with team members and provide support to responsible patients.
- Communicate and maintain relationship with key health care service providers in area.
- Attend key events and seminars, along with regular meetings within the organisation.
- Translate and communicate on the behalf of patients.
- Licensed Nurse with 3 years experience as a nurse in Japan.
- Native level Japanese with working proficiency English.
- International exposure.
- Great benefits and work life balance.
- Can be based in Tokyo if frequent business trips to Misawa is possible.