Mechanical Engineer - Global Oil and Gas Company
Responsible for co-ordination and completion of the project.
Oversee all aspects of the project using planning, monitoring and controlling.
Our client is a technology and engineering company, providing various solutions to industrial, commercial, and residential markets. They are specialised in Oil and Gas Industry and their business is increasing in Japan.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing and Monitor receivables for project.
- Responsible for producing and maintaining detailed project plans, critical path analysis.
- Experience in manufacturing company / EPC industry is a big plus.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- English and Japanese communication skill.
- Salary up to 5.5M JPY.