Mechanical Application Engineer, Tokyo, 8M yen
About Our Client
- A major global Valve company from the United States, operating in Japan
- Valves are used in the refinement process of fuels and energy, all over the world
- A wide product catalog, and long stable history
- Support the sales team through technical product introductions and support to help drive new business.
- Use your engineering background to select appropriate products depending on customer's needs
- Use English to work with overseas teams and confirm technical questions and specifications.
- Prepare quotations and order forms to ensure timely responses to customer requests.
The Successful Applicant
MUST Have: (**NOTE: NO PRIOR VALVE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE)
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- English: Daily Conversation Level
- Japanese: Business Level (JLPT N2 or higher; communication with Japanese customers is a large part of the job).
WANT (NOT NECESSARY, BUT GOOD TO HAVE)
- Experience of EPC industry is a big plus
- The drive to learn about the product line and become familiar with the technical specifications
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to work at a stable, foreign company in Japan
- Use both English and Japanese at work to complete your tasks
- A salary and benefit package that can only be matched at an international company
- Central working location in Tokyo
- Full time employment
- Salary: Negotiable, up to 8 Million Yen
- Benefits: Insurances, National Pension, Overtime Allowance and more