Marketing Supervisor - Contact lense brand
Strong promotion prospects
My client is an American producer of soft contact lenses. They currently have 120 staff in Japan and are known for their good working conditions such as work from home, flex time etc.
- Lead to develop new product launch strategy, plan, and executions.
- Lead to analyse in a holistic way including deriving relevant insights related to the base business, upcoming and new category business, market / shopper insights
- Lead to develop forecast for responsible brands and new products.
- Lead to develop sales promotion plans by collaborating with Sales to grow responsible brands and channels with "customer focus" behaviour
- Lead to develop communication mix strategy, advertisements for each initiative.
- Collaborate with eye care professionals (key retailers and ophthalmology) to deliver quality of vision to patients.
- Taking initiatives to enlarge business opportunity of responsible brands and initiatives
- Strategic thinking / critical thinking
- Analytical skills and conceptual thinking
- Creativity and innovation to lead business growth
- Strong business acumen and commercial sense
- Ability to drive result-oriented behaviours
- Communication skill to collaborate with multi-functions and global counterpart
- Operational disciplines
- Positive thinking with open mind, and flexibility with agility
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Japanese
1) to help each other with partnership and friendly attitude
2) to encourage each employee's leadership with transparent communication.
3) to keep innovating for the patients' quality of vision improvement.