Marketing Specialist - Manufacturer of Audio Equipment
Represent the world's leading manufacturer of audio equipment
Provides products for the Rugby and upcoming 2020 Tokyo Olympics
Our client is the leading manufacturer of audio equpiment with almost 100 years of history.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination, implementation, and monitoring of marketing activities
- Develop and deploy resources and programs across the spectrum of contemporary marketing communication channels (including implementation of strategic events; media placement; tradeshows; in-store merchandising; dealer trainings; seasonal promotions; digital campaigns; and social media assets and campaigns)
- Identify relevant trends and developments in the market and convert them to concrete actions.
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Experience in retail B2C channel marketing and brand marketing
- Understanding in e-commerce is an advantage
- Passion for music and film entertainment preferable
- Office located in Roppongi with a great view
- Provides products for the Rugby and 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- Travelling opportunities