- In charge of all marketing activities in Japan while working closely with global
- Rapid career progression to Head of Japan Marketing and hybrid work environment.
Our client is in the top 3 of world largest robotic company. They are supporting thousands of other companies in various industries through their robotic application both hardware and software. With offices in more than 30 countries worldwide, they are currently looking for a Marketing Specialist to in charge of all localization, marketing both online and offline activities for their Japan business.
- Localization of marketing strategies and materials for local Japan market.
- Plan and execute all marketing (digital and offline) and promotion activities.
- Create digital marketing content and improve SEO, SMO for corporate websites.
- Organize annual events, robotics exhibition (IRES) and work with sales team for lead generation activities.
- New product launch and promotion for Japan market.
- From 2 years of Marketing experience in B2B Manufacturing industry.
- Digital marketing and localization experience.
- Video editing, Photoshop skill is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Japanese (write, read, presentation).
- Opportunity to work with global marketing team and in charge of all marketing activities in Japan.
- Flexible working environment with hybrid work and English usage.
- Rapid career progression to become Manager and Director of Marketing in the future.
- Chances to do marketing activities to customer in various industries such as automotives, healthcare, retail, manufacturing.