Marketing specialist (Global European Law Firm)
A global leading European law firm with great reputation in the market
Good work life balance with professional work environment
A one of the world's leading global law firm with over 4000+ lawyers and professional staffs of over 20+ countries.
Tokyo office is seeking to expand its business and this marketing role plays a very important role.
* Drafts and coordinates pitches, RFP responses, and presentations under the direction of the supervisors noted above
* Drafts and coordinates directory/ accolade submissions
* Plans and executes seminar/ event/ webinar activities for relevant practice groups globally and Tokyo office-based events
* Drafts internal and external communications and marketing collateral, including event invitations
* Website (in the Japanese language) management including lawyer biographies
* Develops and maintains internal and external mailing lists, contact lists, guest lists, and client profiles using the firm's CRM, InterAction for relevant practice group and Tokyo office charitable/community events
* Supports speaking and authorship opportunities with professional and trade organizations
* Collaborates with other marketing, business development, communications, and graphics team members
* Performs other duties as assigned including but not limited to budget and invoice tracking and maintenance, vendor correspondence, and maintaining promotional materials inventory and databases.
* Must possess a Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
* Minimum of three years of experience including creating and preparing marketing collateral, pitch proposals, presentations and RFP responses and possess excellent writing skills. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance competing demands and meet deadlines in a fast-paced professional environment
* Strong organizational, team building, and communication skills are essential
* Excellent writing and proofreading skills are required (both in Japanese and English), including the ability to write business correspondence
* Must be proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and database applications