Marketing, Procurement Manager (Up to 14M Annual Salary)
Broad exposure across the business
Competitive compensation and benefits
3 Major facts about our client:
1. One of the biggest beverage businesses in the world.
2. Their products are available in all supermarkets, grocery outlets, theme parks, movie theatres, restaurants, convenience stores, bars and many more and represents over 250+ products with some of the most popular brands in the world.
3. They sponsored major sport events for many years like world cup, Olympics etc...
Yes, what you think is right and if you would like to be part of it please do not hesitate to reach out at and let's discuss your potential.
- Develop and execute marketing & opex category plan for key marketing and opex categories, such as Agency Fees, Production and Development, Market Research and Promotions.
- Ensure compliance with Company Procurement and Purchasing Procedures.
- Support stakeholders by defining and guiding best practice sourcing processes.
- Responsible for sourcing new suppliers and vendors both in local and overseas market.
- Leadership and Management of 1-2 specialist.
Our client is looking for someone with:
- Solid years of experience in indirect procurement.
- Strong experience in supplier negotiations.
- Strong communication skills both in Japanese and English.
- Experience working in an International company.
- Broad exposure across the business with great internal opportunity both vertical and lateral growth.
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits.