- Work for one of the largets corporations in US
- Opportunity for career progression
About Our Client
One of the largest corporations ran in the United States with their specialty in Pharmaceutical. They have offices in over 50 counties, and is still growing their presence in Japan.
- This marketing manager/ specialist is responsible for developing trade marketing strategies and go-to-market plans for key customers by capturing the customer's needs and growth opportunities.
- Lead development and execution of new promotion scheme, in-store materials and shopper experience optimization for both online with digital capability and offline with store knowledge.
- Leads promotional review of the marketplace to identify learnings and recommendations at each product level (For example, product number, brand, or category).
- Manages promotional activity expenses and resources to ensure adherence to budget guidelines.
- Periodically review the cost and capability of printing company and warehouse in cooperation wit procurement team
The Successful Applicant
- More than 3 years experiences in the trade marketing/ sales promotion area are preferred.
- Experience of digital marketing for more than 3 years is plus.
- Knowledge of SNS marketing is preferred.
- Self-starter leadership with a sense of responsibility and accountability
- Skill of project management, e.g. time, stakeholder management.
- SMART thinker; Analytical skills & executional excellence with discipline.
- Strong passion to win in the competitive market / leadership to move projects ahead
- Strong collaborator and change leader with executional excellence
What's on Offer
- Working in a well-established American Pharmaceutical Company
- Utilizing Japanese and English skills
- Work in an International environment