Excellent marketing portfolio expansion opportunities on the global stage
Strong salary raise options in a supportive work environment
The client is a global leader with a long-term commitment to providing reliable life science and diagnostics solutions. The company innovates and develops quality diagnostics, reagents and assays with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry, and currently has a strong share in most major markets already. With a well-established portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the field of life science and diagnostics.
Develop and execute marketing strategy in Japan by assuming overall responsibility for the implementation of marketing programs and activities in Japan
- Have in-depth technical product and application discussions around campaigns and new product launches
- Developing, deploying and measuring promotions to stimulate sales
- Managing budget in conjunction with campaign architect
University education in Genomics/molecular biology preferable.
- At least 5-year experience in sales and/or marketing within Pathology business.
- Ability to work across a matrixed and global organization
- Ability to excite and motivate direct sales teams and distributors
- Ability to collaborate equally effectively throughout all hierarchical levels
- Ability to travel locally and internationally
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, partners and experts in the fast-growing field of clinical diagnostics
- Boost English language ability through close strategy collaboration with global partners
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities to help people and organisations go from idea to innovation faster