Excellent career progression opportunities in leading life science firm
Collaborate with APAC industry leaders for market penetration
The client is a global leader with a long-term commitment to providing reliable life science and technology solutions. The company innovates and develops quality diagnostics, reagents and assays with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry, and currently has a strong share in most major markets already. With a well-established portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the field of life science and diagnostics.
- Development, communication and implementation of annual marketing plans to achieve business targets.
- Positioning the relevant solutions into the Life Science segment.
- Drive marketing strategies, programs and campaigns to capture market shares and achieve revenue targets.
- Develop the regional marketing budget.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Biotechnology, Molecular Biology or related studies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales and marketing with an in-depth understanding of the lifescience market.
- Managing budgets, analyzing business & marketing campaigns, planning and implementation of marketing strategies and taking products to market.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, partners and experts in the fast-growing field of life science
- Boost English language ability through close strategy collaboration with global partners
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities to help people and organisations go from idea to innovation faster