700万円 - 800万円
International Environment and open minded office culture
Opportunities for career progression
A world premier organisation for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the world.
- Support regional Marketing & Sales Directors on specific projects, coordination, reporting and other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Prepare proposals and marketing briefs for approval by Management and develop and execute marketing and demand generation plans for all managed partners.
- Promoting and marketing the business; including to new or niche international markets
- Overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the business, especially supporting initiatives from Marketing & Sales leadership
- Creates an awareness and understanding of policies and procedures for conducting business (e.g., Flight Plans, Local Standard Operating Procedures).
- Bachelor degree holder and minimum of three (3) years of experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English and Japanese languages as a minimum.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computer word processing skills with specific knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven time management skills.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of the organization.
- International Environment
- Career Progression