Premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences
Excellent scenic views of the lake and mountains surrounding the property
Largest worldwide hotel brands providing exceptional luxury experiences in order to guarantee a wonderful stay to customers. Rigorously selected by an independent group of experts for the aspect of interior decor, refinement of their atmosphere and excellence of their service.
- Manages marketing and advertising strategies and projects
- Develops marketing tools such as brochures, video, presentations, promotional materials, direct mail and trade show graphics
- Develops and markets promotional events
- Partners with external advertising agencies
- Assists the Public Relations Manager with the development of press kits
- Administers and manages annual budgets for assigned products
- Degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, or related major
- 3 years' experience in Marketing or a comparable professional area
- Japanese visa holder
- Work in a global and international environment as part of a large team.
- Flexibility of working hours
- Benefits and bonuses on top of base salary.
- Career progression opportunities.