World leading travel booking platform
Creating unique travel experiences
About Our Client
A world leading travel activities and services booking platform. Giving travelers a seamless way to discover and book popular attractions, tours, local transportation, best foods, and unique experiences around the world on its website and award-winning app. Fun and highly collaborative team culture.
- Plan, execute and deliver branded campaigns over a variety of traditional and new channels, across both offline and online mediums
- Be KPI focused: use multiple metrics to assess the real value of campaigns
- Use customer insights and seasonal patterns from internal data sources and external tools (i.e. Google Trends, industry reports and statistics)
- Manage most campaigns internally but also identify the need to contract with agencies
- Collaborate with co-workers abroad to ensure the local approach aligns with the overarching global branding strategy
- Monitor trends within the in-destination services sector and stay up-to-date on the latest marketing techniques and practices.
The Successful Applicant
- Track record in consumer marketing or campaign management with a mix of digital, offline experience
- Digital savvy, good analytical and administrative skills
- Resilient, performance-driven individual, able to deal with pressure and change
- Confident, outgoing personality with negotiation skills, comfortable approaching new people outside own network
- Good command of English and Japanese, both verbal and written communication
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams across different offices and different cultural backgrounds
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial attitude and wanting to learn.
What's on Offer
- An environment that values honesty, transparency and respect with awesome co-workers across the world.
- Opportunity to be part of building a global travel brand, ensuring its success and evolving it for the future.