Marketing Manger and communication
Public Relations and CRM
About Our Client
Global American manufacturer and retailer of outdoors wear, with a focus on footwear. The company has decades of experience in the market and also specialised in apparel, such as clothes, watches, glasses, sunglasses and leather goods. Extremely strong and stable presence in the Japanese market as well.
- Based on the marketing strategies, develop and execute plans for brand marketing strategies, including promotion, PR and other marketing activities.
- Supervise Press Relations activities for effective media exposure.
- Define consumer segmentation and assist sales team to develop right channel to fulfil the segmentation.
- Lead VM team to develop and execute monthly VM program for retail and wholesale channels.
- Support and provide retail team and wholesale team on trade promotion development and execution, which should be aligning with brand positioning strategies.
- Manage and execute the Digital strategies in local market including Owned, Paid and Social Media.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years experience in Consumer Marketing
- Strong planning, organisational and implementation skills
- Highly organised and able to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Business English Communication Skill
- Budget Control Skill
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + Bonus