- Competitive compensation with rapid career progression.
- Opportunity to develop and implement innovative marketing strategies for Japan
About Our Client
- One of the fastest growing company in the 3D printing industry with global footprint in almost 100 countries around the world and world's cutting edge technology.
Develop innovative marketing plans for Japan market that coordinate partner channel activities across manufacturing and medical industries.
Manage all offline and digital marketing activities with the goal to increase brand awareness and sales generation.
- Work with the global marketing team in APAC, Europe and US to plan budgets, deliver channel programs.
- Localization of the global marketing content and materials for Japan business.
The Successful Applicant
- From 4 years of experience in B2B Marketing in Manufacturing, Design or Application
- Broad marketing experience including both offline and digital marketing (SNS, Marketing Automation)
- Experience managing SEO, SEM, paid acquisition, and social media strategies in Japan.
- Technical/engineering background with marketing experience to manufacturing and medical industry is a plus.
- Team player with experience working in start up environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation with fast career progression.
- Flexible working environment with a fast-pace, start up atmosphere.
- English usage with frequent communication with APAC and global marketing counterpart.
- Opportunity to work for a fast growing company with good brand awareness in Japan.