Marketing Manager - Sustainable Packaging Company
Global leading company with great emphasis on sustainability
Attractive compensation and benefits with great work life balance
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest packaging companies worldwide that continuously remains their position on the Fortune Global 500 list and has the top market share in Japan.
- Market research and analysis to plan marketing strategy the up coming trends in the industry.
- Plan and executive marketing activities such as events, trade show, exhibition.
- Work closely with external design company for creative ideas.
The Successful Applicant
- From 3 years of experience in Marketing/Sales in Food, Beverage or Printing industry.
- Preferably experience with graphic design tool (Photoshop, Illustrator, CAD)
- Knowledge of Packaging is a plus.
- Business level English and native level Japanese.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work for one of the most sustainable company in the world.
- International environment with high emphasis on using English.
- Steady high growth in Japan's market each year.
- Very flexible and open working environment.