Marketing Manager - Online IT/ Educational Platform
Opportunitiy to use both English and Japanese - communicate with global team
Provide a high learning curve - always opportunity to challenge and grow
They are a online learning website that offers tutoring services to students. They have recently received a large some of investment and is planning on a large scale expansion, especially within APAC region. The company is expanding rapidly and on its way to IPO. As they are also looking to expand their services, you will have the opportunity to actively take part in that.
- Communicate to the market and consumers their unique brand proposition
- Develop and implement short-term and long-term marketing strategy for all products positioning, messaging, pricing, advertising, etc, so as to expand market share and increase sales growth
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competitive actions in order to study consumer behaviour so as to increase brand market exposure
Responsible for both offline (events and conferences with schools, malls, etc) and digital marketing
Fluency in both English and Japanese required as you will be working closely with the global team - monthly meetings, global campaigns and conference calls with CMO in English; and communication with the local team in Japanese
- Experience with digital marketing including SNS management and SEO as well as budgeting and strategy.
- Understanding or experience in a start-up culture
- Entreneurial and creative mindset with strong business acumen and multicultural understanding
- They provide a high learning curve - the entire company is about education, and they believe it should be the same for employees as they believe in the importance of internally growing their employees
- Young, open-minded environment (average age is mid 20s)
- Great work-life balance