- Be a part of one of the top chemical companies in the world!
- Fast career progression and manage a large marketing team.
About Our Client
My client is one of the top manufacturing companies for chemical products. With headquarters in the Unites states, this company employs over 70,000 people worldwide, with providing solutions to over 200 countries.
- Track marketing and sales activities and present to the board of leadership.
- Establish and manage budget guidelines.
- Research and analyze market trends, competitor products, and pricing strategy.
- Plan marketing strategy for existing and new products.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in English and Japanese (Reading and writing)
- Have an "achievement" mindset.
- Have experience in the Industrial industry.
- Great communication skill, very essential in the marketing department.
- Experience in field marketing.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to manage a big marketing team and in charge of various marketing activities.
- Be a part of world wide events and meetings in a big chemical company.
- Great location in Tokyo.
- Competitive salary and rapid career progression.
- Very international, open-minded and flexible working environment.