Marketing Manager - IT (SaaS) company
Emerging business in Japan with small office and open working environment.
Work closely with marketing team in APAC and HQ.
International SaaS company that provides data information for B2B and B2C businesses.
- Develop the marketing strategy in short and long term for the Japan market aligns with corporate objectives.
Responsible for demand generation programs to drive qualified leads and expand potential lead generation channels.
Maintain local website content to drive traffic and enquiries and enhance brand awareness.
- Create marketing collaterals, website content, case studies, videos and blog posts.
- Manage PR agency for PR opportunities, press releases, interviews and all external communications to drive corporate branding and media engagement.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of relevant marketing experience in IT industry.
- In-depth knowledge of all marketing mediums and integrated campaign management
- Experienced with social media is a plus.
- Working knowledge of CRM system eg. Salesforce and Marketo is highly desired.
- Energetic and open startup-like working environment.
- Fast-moving and highly potential emerging business.
- Representative of marketing team in Japan office.
- In touch with the latest technologies and data information.