Marketing Manager (IT Gaming Hardware start up)
Be the first person to be in an exciting IT Gaming hardware company!
You will be reporting to the CMO directly...Apply now!
A globally leading IT gaming hardware company - providing its products across the world.
Planning to launch its business in Japan due to its business expanding.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
* Plan and execute the annual / quarterly plan and budget for Japan market.
* To support the team in the execution and delivery of localized materials including SKU sheets, collateral and giveaways.
* Assist with event organization
* Management influencer and local e-sport team
* Build up relationships with key media and partners.
* Proactively manage and ensure on time delivery of all samples and collateral for each show /event in APAC region.
* Manage PR review sample plan and keep track of all reviews. Create and circulate a press reviews / awards for use in territory by the sales team.
English & Japanese business level
Understanding of IT hardware marketing activities
Passionate to be the first person to be in Japan to boost its business
Opportunity to work closely with APAC marketing director
Able to work from home