- Great Career opporutunity/ Directly Reporting in to the Apac Director
- Start up Global Hightech Company/ Exciting Opportunities to be an Initial Member
About Our Client
- Global American company
- Most powerful gaming ware
- Working on exclusive projects, such as such as PR reviews, managing influencers and e-sport team for deliverables.
- Tracking and analyzing progress for potential success
- Evaluating and assesing the market activity, generating reports and insight.
- Independent and excellent with time management and organized
- Plan and execute the annual / quarterly plan and budget for Japan following APAC direction.
* Handle all tradeshows and events.
* Manage and develop SNS/influencers/Youtubers/Esports teams and media/partner relations.
* Execution and delivery of localised materials and trainings
The Successful Applicant
University degree, preferably in a PR, marketing or Engineering discipline
Experienced in PC/Gaming/3C industry
Sufficient Level in Japanese and English to communicate with APAC headquarters
Be a local candidate with legal work permit
What's on Offer
- Direct reporting to Apac Director, potential fast track to promotion.
- The ability to work from home.