Marketing Manager - Global Gaming Company
International video game developer and consumer electronics
The Marketing Director will support the Marketing and sales functions on all through-the-line marketing plans, brand activation and Go-To-Market product plans, also proactively take on individual projects in the following areas:
- Paid Media: Work with HQ to plan, prioritise investments, analyse and report across local digital marketing channels including Amazon / AAP / AMS experience.
- Social Media Management: Work with the Global Communications Directors and our agencies world-wide on the management of the social media calendar and the creation and posting of a variety of content to our social channels in multiple languages. Share and promote content across partner, retailer and influence channels
- Digital/eComm: Work closely with the HQ digital team to create local assets and manage the website CMS to ensure timely and relevant content and promotions are posted. In collaboration with the digital team, prepare and present local analytics and reporting on local eCommerce
- Event support: Attendance and support of a range of trade, consumer and eSports events, including contributing to booth build and management during shows, supporting sales and marketing on the scheduling and management of meeting calendars and supporting Comms on the scheduling and presentation of product to media and partners.
- Brand Partnerships: Assistance in the management of various first party and publisher partnerships including the management of loaned product fleets and technical support.
- PR & Comms: Assistance in the management of day-to-day PR activities and press outreach, including the production of regular coverage reports on media and interaction with media.
- KOL/Influencer and eSports: Build local relationships and partnerships with teams and KOLs influencers to evangelize and promote the Products and Brands across all local and global social media channels. Also leverage the Brands' existing partnerships with Global influencers locally
- Trade Marketing: Assist the Sales teams with the creation and distribution of POS and assets and preparation of marketing collateral to facilitate sell-in and sell-through. Support Sales with Product and Brand presentations to key accounts and partners.
- Amazon Account Management: Experience managing Amazon Sales end to end, including listings, Vendor Central, AMS, AAP
- Retail Channel Management: Experience managing key accounts with POS, Digital and Physical Sales Promotions and Brand Activations.
- Portfolio Management: Experience working with Global HQ Marketing and Regional Sales to feedback local market needs and define the optimal product portfolio to drive sales.
- 5+ years' experience in games, consumer electronics or eSports
- Fluent in Business English
- Demonstrable capabilities in creating and managing marketing plans and brand activations
- Proven experience in supporting Sales, Trade Marketing and distributors
- Experience in managing $M budgets, and preparing financial and marketing plans
- Experience working with Amazon / JD / Tmall / [per market]
- Deep understanding and familiarity with social media and digital marketing platforms
- Strong analytical skills including preparation of reports in excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in an international matrix environment
- High level of initiative and strong work ethic
- A passion for gaming and eSports
- Bachelor level degree (Business or Marketing related field preferable)
- Work and Life Balance
- Competitive salary