Marketing Manager - Global Food Company
Chance to control Marketing for Japan and Korea
Small team with lots of autonomy
My client is a European food brand famous for it's high quality and sustainability. They have a small office in Japan and are looking to grow the team to increase their marketing efforts
- Contribute to the operational implementation of specific marketing and business plans in order to achieve turnover and profitability within the defined framework set by the guidelines provided.
- Management and follow up of activities related to the launch/implementation of the brand, campaign and ensuring the consistent monitoring of the performance of the managed products and the market in terms of supply and demand trend.
- Lead and implement the Market and Innovation plans and ensure the execution of specific analysis/researches to understand key market trends and marketing initiatives
- Executing and managing operational aspects of specific market initiatives in compliance with Group's guidelines, policies and procedures.
- This role also requires close collaboration with the brands Business Partner in the management of the brand and development of innovations.
- Bachelor Degree
- Min. 5 year's experience in Consumer Marketing.
- Strong project management skills and experience is managing multiple projects and priorities
- Fluent in Japanese & English
- High level of intellectual curiosity, open minded, passionate and flexible
- Strong communication and presentation attitude
- Ideally experience in start-up culture
- Great WLB
- Originally 25% WFH in non Covid environment
- Chance to manage a number of projects for both Japan and Korea
- Chance for international mobility