Marketing Manager at an Established, Software Company
Are you looking to join one of the leading hardware companies globally?
Be able to have the chance to lead & execute a range of projects and strategies!
Our client is one of the most established, global software companies in the world. Marketing is at the core business and right now is in need of a leader. With headquarters in the USA, they are looking for a marketing manager to be able to manage their office in Tokyo, Japan.
Work with the financial services to identify strategic accounts.
Collaborate with the Asia Pacific (APAC) and global account-based marketing (ABM) program to create established strategies and sales derivatives.
Build and execute ABM plans through marketing assets and initiatives to drive sales [email protected]
- 10 years of B2B experience.
- 5 years of experience in a financial industry with knowledge in field marketing and ABM.
- Knowledge or experience in the IT industry.
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
- Excellent communication skills to drive the internal and external audience.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
- International environment with high emphasis on using English.
- Strong brand recognition in the market.
- Opportunities to work with a global marketing team, reporting directly to the director.
- Good location in Tokyo.