- Work for a glbally established entertainment media company
- Work in an International environmet
About Our Client
- Biggest name in entertainment and media, will be a good place to learn about the business.
- Not an extremely demanding role, the main focus is to be the bridge between stakeholders (internal and external).
- International environment, hiring manager does not speak Japanese so this would be a good chance to use English.
- Ensure consistency with brand guidelines, and advise on how best to represent the brand.
- Across functional areas (marketing, publicity, sponsorship marketing), participate in and exercise influence on strategic & planning processes
- Review and approve ongoing executions, with an emphasis on effective partnership to optimise across a variety of considerations. Examples of activities include marketing campaigns, media programs, social media messaging, seasonal and special events, press releases and other public releases, sponsor-related marketing communications, etc.
Be an exemplary representative of the Marketing team when facing with internal and external entities.
The Successful Applicant
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to establish productive relationships, adapt to change and work well on a team
- Intellectual curiosity and capacity to quickly develop expertise on new topics
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Expertise in marketing and/or related functions (5-10 years); experience across both major Japanese companies and multi-national companies is preferred
- Fluency in both Japanese and English, with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Some schedule flexibility to allow occasional early morning calls with the US
What's on Offer
- Work for a well-established entertainment media company
- Utilise Japanese and English
- Opportunity for career progression