- Japan is Regional hub for APAC
- The role deals with traditional marketing and product innovation from scratch
- One of the most iconic name in Confectionery business with over 200 people in head office, 1000+ in DTC channels
- Japan is the APAC hub, covering Australia, New Zealand and Korea
- Develop SKU Portfolio Strategy reflecting consumer insight and business insight especially in SM/GMS/CVS, for seasonal initiatives such as Valentine's Day/White Day and core product initiatives.
- Develop Product Concept and lead Prototype Development including package mock-up development in cooperation with Procurement, Package Engineering, package suppliers, and external graphic designers.
- Manage P/L, COGs structure of NPDs, and Marketing Spending related to NPD in the assigned area.
- Accountable for latest Market/Consumer/Industrial environment based on deep understanding of consumer/trade customer/competitors/industry, using data from a variety of sources, from market research, desk research, third-party report, on-site observation, qualitative/quantitative information from Sales/trade customers.
- More than 3 years marketing experience including new product development in consumer goods, ideally foods or beverage.
- Working in an environment where people love their product and is always looking for new ways to enjoy sweets
- This role oversees developing product concept for multiple channels (high- end supermarkets, convenient stores, Costco…etc.) so you have a wide price range to play with for product innovation and development.
- The company is shifting their business to a more Omni- channel focus, not just focusing on Retail shops meaning this role will play a big part in penetrating new business channels.