- Opportunity to work for a Global market-leading company
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and rapid career progression opportunities
Our client is one of the world largest automotive power-train manufacturing companies. With office in more than 30 countries around the world, they are looking for a Marketing Manager at the moment to manage all marketing activities for Japan market.
- Plan and implement all marketing and communications strategies including digital tools.
- Implement new product/solution launch plans for Japan business annually.
- Deliver marketing qualified leads to regional sales center by creating, executing and optimizing marketing campaigns.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players.
- Work closely in internal stakeholders such as sales, global marketing team and R&D.
- Manage events and internal communications.
- From 5 years of experience in B2B Marketing and Communications.
- Experience in Digital Marketing and Automotive industry is a big plus.
- Experience in people management position.
- Fluent in English and Japanese (read, write, presentation).
- Opportunity to work for one of most innovative companies in the industry.
- Flexible working environment with English usage.
- Rapid career progression with chances to manage APAC region.
- Opportunity to develop network and connections with Tier 1 Automotive company.
- Chances to travel aboard for business.