Marketing Manager - American FMCG
One fo the largest and most diversified consumer products companies in the world
Interntional and innovative work culture
One of the largest and most diversified consumer products companies in the world. This global leader in the manufacture and distribution of premium kitchen electrics, tools, and cookware, is headquartered in the US. Its passion for innovation and technology continue to produce products that exceed customer expectations.
- Lead the development and execution of annual marketing plans which address all aspects of the marketing mix including packaging, new product development and launch, renovation, pricing, promotion, market research, advertising and media. Inherent in this responsibility is working closely with all internal and external functions to translate long-term strategy into highly effective annual marketing and sales strategies and tactics.
- Develop and implement multi-brand strategy
- Define product strategy and recommend product direction. Define and prioritise product requirements, determine product specifications, features and functionality
- Overseeing implementation of Marketing and Activation strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Work closely with the company's Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guide the day to day activities of the marketing team and ensure marketing objectives are achieved
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends; collect consumer insights
- University graduate, marketing or advertising or related business
- Substantial experiences in marketing for kitchen appliances
- Knowledge on on-line channel
- Good in presentation, marketing strategy
- Able to communicate in in English
- Hands on, detail minded, team work
- Work visa holder
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- International team