Fantastic career progression opportunities in global biotech firm
Collaboration with APAC region partners to lead business
The client is a global leader with a long-term commitment to providing reliable life science and technology solutions. The company innovates and develops quality diagnostics, reagents and assays with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry, and currently has a strong share in most major markets already. With a well-established portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the field of life science and diagnostics.
- Collaborate with business units to provide training and consultation to sales and service teams on the technical/application issues surrounding products
- Design promotional tools for sales promotion activities and create visual panels used in varied tradeshows, conferences, workshops, etc.
- Closely monitor market trends, collect information on competitive products that may influence short-term and long-term product and brand strategy
- Interact with other internal departments or external organizations to help achieve overall business goals and objectives
- Work closely with sales, application and service to provide pre-sales and after-sales support
- Work closely with APAC/global marketing team and technical team and share success stories in the region
- Ownership for segmentation & pricing and involvement in strategic funnel reviews
- Bachelors' Degree with relevant experience in diagnostics and/or healthcare.
- 5+ years of advancing experience in product management, brand management, marketing strategy or other marketing roles
- 3+ years experiences in people management
- Experience in regional healthcare/diagnostics environment desired; proven track record establishing relationships with distributors and partners
- Strong communication skills in both Japanese & English
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, partners and experts in the fast-growing field of health care solutions
- Boost English language ability through close strategy collaboration with global partners
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities to help people and organisations go from idea to innovation faster