Marketing Director of Strategic Partnerships
An open-minded culture
A healthy work-life balance
A worldwide notorious timeshare-point-based reservations and exchange system. The culture of this company is focusing on creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within the communities in which they operate. The company operates a system of high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly wonderful vacation destinations.
- Develop partner network and strategic partnerships in Japan and Asia to increase new buyer engagement
- Manage execution of dynamic Marketing programs.
- Operates, develops and expand of corporately executed direct marketing programs.
- Identify and build marketing partnerships and lead generation programs with appropriate organisations and through media channels.
- Recommend, test and implement new ideas and solutions
- Develop and implement a partnership strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and execute business initiatives
- Build Brand image and engagement through key partner initiatives
- Evolve and develop team, while building the leadership pipeline
- Manage and track performance
- At least 10 years of experience in strategic sales or business development
- Proven ability to find strategic partnerships that have led to increase revenue and contracts
- Proven ability to negotiate and work with high level executives
- Strong analytic skills (financial, planning, operational)
- Able to plan, budget, and forecast production.
- Able to work independently/manage team/work with team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Travel and hotel discount for team members and family
- An open-minded culture with a variety of cultures and backgrounds
- Benefits that support Team Member health and financial well-being.
- A healthy work-life balance with flex time
- Incentives for Team Members to grow.