Marketing Director - leading Life Science Technology company
1200万円 - 2000万円
Lead and manage the Japan Marketing & Communications Team.
International environment and latest technology in Life Science industry.
Leading software and solutions provider for Life Sciences industry.
- Lead all Marketing team members in Japan composed of Corporate Communications and Demand Generation.
- Create marketing plans by engaging Sales in annual and quarterly planning to determine programs, activities, and marketing assets to achieve business and revenue objectives.
- Provide strategic planning insight to Sales on the appropriate marketing activities for the progressive stages of the sales cycle: lead generation, opportunity creation and deal movement, and deal close.
- Serve as an embedded resource for the Sales team and attend Quarterly Business Reviews and Sales meetings as appropriate.
- Execute face-to-face programs such as conferences, workshops, executive/c-level roundtables, trade shows; 3rd-party sponsorships and webinars.
- Execute broad demand generation activities via email campaigns, online paid media and co-marketing activities with channel partners.
- Minimum 10 year experiences in marketing position in the enterprise software industry. Life Sciences experience is preferable.
- Have a good knowledge and connection with CRO.
- Knowledge and experience in building and executing marketing plans and programs.
- Knowledge of marketing processes and e-marketing systems; experience with lead scoring and nurturing methodologies is a plus.
- People management experience is required.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
- Opportunity to drive the Japan business by leading the Marketing & Communications team.
- Competitive compensation package and additional benefits.