Marketing Director - Global Retail Company
Local autonomy while having the backbone of working at a global brand
Utilize your bilingual skills - frequent communication with HQ
About Our Client
Globally well known retail company offering both casual and office wear. Their online sales is uprising, with the retail store still the strongest of the sales component - goal to become an omni-channel business.
Key responsibilities include but not lmited to:
Work closely with the Senior Director, Marketing to support build strategic marketing plan that is aligned and support long-range business plan.
Partner with cross function teams to provide direct customer and product information to feed into strategic planning and in-season management
Build promotion and event plans that drive and achieve business objectives.
Plan and execute new store opening marketing.
Manage Retail Marketing, Online Marketing, Creative, CRM, PR and Digital/Social Marketing team for successful implementation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor"s degree
- Fluency in Japanese and English, both written and spoken - frequent communication with HQ
- Strong overall Marketing experience with Fashion, Retail or other Consumer Goods Brands.
- Skilled and experienced in agency management and people management
What's on Offer
- Local autonomy while having the backbone of working at a global brand
- Utilize your bilingual skills - frequent communication with HQ
- Low turnover rate of less than 10%