- Excellent compensation and benefits!
- Global exposure, as well a outstanding brand image!
About Our Client
My client is one of the top manufacturing companies in the world. With headquarters in the states, they currently have over 2000 employees.
- Develop long term strategic goals towards the market in Japan.
- Manage and oversee all executions digital, online, and social campaigns.
- Gather customer data and market insights.
- Establish and manage budget guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Experience in marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Experience in lead generation and marketing experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in people management.
- Experience in manufacturing industry.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and additional benefits.
- Global exposure, opportunity to use English.
- Strong brand recognition in the market.
- Working in one of the top manufacturing companies in the world.
- Have the opportunity to lead your own marketing team and work globally.