- Chance to lead the team
- Exciting growth in the Japan Market
About Our Client
My client is a European Kitchen goods company with over 15 years experience in Japan. They have around 40 people in the Japan office and are looking to expand within this year.
- Responsible together with Japan Management team for achieving company financial growth and profitability goals.
- Custodian of the brand, strengthening the brand while ensuring activation in line with global vision and strategy.
- Strategic advisor providing clear and useful financial and market analytics that offer insight and decision support to the management team.
- Local implementation of group-wide marketing initiatives in the area of Product, Brand, Digital, Trade Marketing and Market Research.
- Maintenance and development of state-of-the-art agency collaboration.
- Support to the local sales function in implementation of marketing strategy.
- Leadership and development of a motivated and engaged Marketing Team
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years marketing experience in Consumer Goods preferably with at least 2 years of experience of successfully leading a team with commercial mindset.
- Experience working in an international matrix environment closely collaborating with senior stakeholders.
- Strong digital marketing experience. ATL/BTL communication including media as well as PR and Public Affairs. Proven successful campaign development and execution across brands.
- Japanese not required but would be beneficial
What's on Offer
- WFH training
- Chance to lead team of 5 +
- Expanding market with new product implementation