Marketing Director- Established , Global Company
Working in one of the most innovative, established companies.
Competitive compensation package and benefits.
My client is one of the top, operating business centers worldwide. The company included over 3000 business centers, spanning almost 900 cities in 140 countries. They are currently looking to grow their Asia Pacific division and are looking for a professional individual to guide their marketing team.
- Manage PR and web marketing programs (Google, yahoo).
- Manage and coordinate marketing events.
- Assist with customer guidance for client events and satisfaction surveys.
- Maintain marketing collateral for all products and locations in Japan.
- Experience in marketing roles in the B2B and service-oriented industries.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Ability to be able to support major projects and multi-task in a fast, paced work environment.
- Good at delivering new marketing ideas and campaigns.
- Be a part of worldwide events and meetings.
- Strategic location in Tokyo with great work-space.
- Opportunity to manage a marketing team and be in charge of various marketing activities.
- Competitive salary package and additional benefits.