- Great chance for change management
- Strong leadership
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in beverage alcohol with over 200 brands, old and new, large and small, global and local - the depth and breadth of their product portfolio across beer and spirits is second to none, with brands sold in 180 countries.
- Managing a team of 5: 2 Senior Brand Managers, 2 Brand Manages, 1 Group Admin, and brand ambassadors (contractor)
- Lead and coach the direct reports for their Business Management in the preparation of annual plans and med-term plans for the whole business
- Responsible for managing monthly, quarterly half year, and full year business performances and PL.
- Build strong relationships (commercial team, finance team, supply team, sales team, etc.) for senior level communications.
- Work closely with Global Brand Team to search & spin on the best practice locally & globally.
- Annual goal setting and end of year evaluation of team members
- Attend monthly meeting for review and suggest the action points.
- Work with Corporate Relations team for the development of CSR activities.
- Hold accountability for emergency responses as Risk Management team member.
- Develop compelling annual portfolio and marketing business plan
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent Japanese and English
- Marketing experience 10 years +
- Management experience of 3 subordinates or more
What's on Offer
- Great chance to work for growing brand
- Start-up culture with stability
- WFH benefits